Story:
Where alot of iOS games seem to lack much or any story Infinity Blade series has a rich story that keeps things interested. Infinity Blade 2 really feels like it ups the story telling a notch with some reallygreat plot twist and turns. You play as Sirus on a mission to stop the God King you must find and release The Worker that crafted the blade to help you in your fight. You will battle many enemys to get through this wonderful storry. The story has also take life in a new book Infinity Blade Awakening.
Game Play:
I was suspecius when they first anounced Infinity Blade, how much fun is it going to be just continuously swipping my screen. Well turns out to work perfectly for touchscreen. Where so many games are trying to mimic a controller Infinity Blade and Infinity Blade 2 takes advantage of the hardware. In Infinity Blade 2 the swipping feels more connected to the charecter. I sometimes get lost and fill that my finger is swipping the sword. It has become so much better that instead of my normal move dodge in Infinity Blade 1 now I like to perry most of the time. I do have to say it can become repetitive but it is when you pickup and play a couple rounds that I have the most fun with it.
Graphics & Sound:
The Infinity Blade series has been known for being the best looking game on iOS. It has been in the forrunning for being the show piece of what the iPad and iPhone can do. Now Infinity Blade has been made to take advantage of the New iPad's resolution and looks better than ever. I played on the iPad two and still think the game looks fabulous. The rendored backgrouds seem to stand out a little bit but I have to say it looks even better than the 1st Infinity Blade. The score to this game is wonderful. The music fits the medeval enviroment and yet feels almost magical when you get into the game. If I do have any issue with the sounds it would be the sounds dont seem to change much when swinging different blades. When I swing my large club made of wood I believe it still sounds like a sword. But this doesnt take away from the game. I also can not complain about the voice acting it all seemed top notch.
Lasting Appeal:
If you are a collecter and upgrader like me this game is for you. This game contains an insane amount of weapons armor and other stuff to collect. You can also modify all this with magical stones that you can even forge from other stones. The game will take you about 6+ hours to finish. But there is so much replay value in this game. After you finish the final boss it just puts you back in there ready for round 2. They have also added ClashMob this new mode lets you team up with other users to take on new changes. These changes range from killing 15k titans to collecting bags of gold. If there is enough people to join and complete the change everyone that took part gets the substantial reward. I wish there was more of a multiplayer style game but the makers (Chair) are known for keep updating their games long after their relase by adding more and more content.
Final Thoughts:
I spent alot of time playing this game and sure to continue playing for time to come. I recomend this game very strongly. Done let the $7 dollar price scare you this game is so worth it. I am deaply into the story and cant wait for Infinity Blade 3 to find out what happens next.
9.0 Story
10.0 Game Play
10.0 Graphics & Sound
9.0 Lasting Appeal
9.5 Final Score
iTunes $6.99
9.0 Story
10.0 Game Play
10.0 Graphics & Sound
9.0 Lasting Appeal
9.5 Final Score
iTunes $6.99









No comments:
Post a Comment