Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crackle video streaming app review for iPad

Crackle It's On is a new Video Streaming App for the iPad.
The app streams TV Shows and Movies over the internet.
The app is free but the videos are ad supported.  Ads are fairly frequent but the show is still watchable.
Streaming quality is decent.  I have watched one move and a couple TV shows without any issues.
The selection is not so great now but there is some decent stuff to watch.  I really hope this app takes off to compete with services such as hulu plus.
Oh did I mention there is some Seinfeld episodes.  Im in.


CURRENT MOVIES AND TV*:
MOVIES
Hundreds of movies including: THE DA VINCI CODE, BIG DADDY, GHOSTBUSTERS, GRIDIRON GANG, 21, WE OWN THE NIGHT, SNATCH, EIGHT MILLIMETER, ULTRAVIOLET, QUARANTINE and more
TV
Thousands of full-length episodes; series include: SEINFELD, SPIDER-MAN, SAMURAI X, MARRIED… WITH CHILDREN, THE THREE STOOGES and more


Find out more at www.crackle.com

Sorry for Video production it could be much better.

No comments: