Friday, April 8, 2011
Targus VuScape iPad 2 Case Review
The Targus VuScape iPad 2 case is a full case that protects the back and the front.
The case is made of synthetic leather and soft microfiber reinforced by a hard cardboard structure. The case feels good in the hand with the soft leather like material with some extra padding. It does a good job protecting the front and the back but questionable about the sides and corners. The iPad clips in and feels secure in the case but can be a little hard to put in and take out. The case does not use the magnetic on and off switch that Apple's Smart case uses to turn on and off the iPad 2. The case can fold to form a nice viewing angle for video. Although there is no good angle for typing. The case also does not seem to add as much bulk as others do, but nothing as slim as the Apple Smart case. I would recommend this case for someone looking for a case that provides more protection and does not add that much bulk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the design, but for the price? They could have added leather, but I wanted something with more all inclusive protection. After some internet surfing, I sorted out a few brands that I would bet my iPad2 on. While Otterbox looked rugged, it wasn’t leather and it didn’t have the magnetic feature. The Belkin looked clean and sleek, but didn’t have complete enclosed protection. I settled for Mivizu. Their Nouveau Euro Chic (Mivizu Sense) design laced with Italian leather, and magnetic function, is just what I wanted. I checked their price at $39.95, http://www.mivizu.com/ against Apple’s $69.99 and I just couldn’t hold myself from ordering the pink folio. Mivizu even has a $10.00 discount coupon code, BAFIPAD2 that even throws in free shipping. Check them out.
It's nice. Where to buy? I seemed to meet this in dsstyles.com before. I'm not sure if they are the same.
I got this from Bestbuy for $19 because it was opened. I have to say I am now back to using the Smart Cover and using a snap on plastic back.
Post a Comment