Monday, April 11, 2011

Watch ESPN app review on iPad

UPDATE:  Watch ESPN has been updated to 1.1 and now is optimized for full resolution of the iPad.  Also the videos now are streamed in full resolution.  :)

Watch ESPN app lets your watch ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPNU on your iPhone or iPad device.
To be able to stream ESPN you must be a subscriber of ESPN through Brighthouse, Time Warner, or Verizon FIOS TV.
This is an iPhone app but works good on the iPad you have to expand the app to fill the screen like all iPhone apps this makes the app look a little grainy.  But not to noticable when streaming the video.
The video quality is decent but I am looking forward to this being a full iPad application.
I have had no problems streaming any of the video.  I would suggest if you have one of these ESPN providers and you are a sports fan this is a for sure download.

Watch my hands on:

No comments: