
I like puzzle games but most of the time they just frustrate me. Cut the Rope is not one of these games. The puzzles are easy enough to not be frustrating but hard enough to remain fun.Story:
I can’t say there is any kind of story here. You get a monster in the mail you open the box and he is hungry. So you have to feed your monster and what he likes is candy.
Game Play:
You have a monster in a stationary location, you have a piece of candy hanging from a rope. Now you must cut that rope to get the candy into the monster’s mouth. But its not just that easy with obstacles as spikes and electricity to get in the way you have to use balloons, bursts of air, and sometimes gravity to get the candy to the monster.
Graphics and Sound:
The graphics are cartoony but very nice. I really like the little things that they add like the loading screen is a box cutter opening a box. It’s just great watching the monster’s facial expressions as he gets or looses the candy. Only complaint I have is the levels are kind of bland.
Lasting Appeal:
There is a limited number of levels right now of 175. But the makers Chillingo keep adding new boxes that contain 25 levels. But I usually finish the new box pretty quick and want more. For a little more lasting appeal attempt to 3 star all the levels.
Final Thoughts:
I am a huge Cut the Rope fan. I don’t think it is as flushed out as some others but this is the game I look forward to playing when I find out more levels were added. So for $1.99 I would recommend this game.

1 comment:
Your body text is too dark; it's rather hard to read and detracts from your argument. If you would fix this, I would greatly appreciate that.
Post a Comment