I have updated my comparison chart enjoy I find this interesting.
My thoughts on the iPad 2.
Let me start of by saying I want one, but unsure if I will buy one.
The speed boost sounds very impressive twice the CPU power and 9x GPU power; wow.
I am almost on board with the iPad 2 with the slimming it down and loosing a little weight.
The other thing I really think is interesting is the new cover they have developed for it. I like my Apple case and how it keeps it slim but this takes that a huge step forward. Now if they start developing games that look 9x better that will only run on iPad 2 then it will be a buy for me.
Here are some reasons I may pass iPad 2 and wait what iPad 3 is.
First my iPad feels anything but slow I don't feel my iPad is outdated at all (maybe will change once I see iPad 2 in action). Obviously these things are expensive I really don't need to be spending this kind of $ on a toy. The competitors are coming out strong I may want to wait to see how some of these Android tablets fare against the iPad 2.
There are just a couple things Apple could have done to push me over the edge and get me to be there on launch to hand over my money.
First would be up the memory. Really the start off version is still 16 GB. Why not start off at 32 GB for the same price and go up to 128 GB. Memory is so cheap now days why does Apple still treat it like gold.
A higher resolution screen would be awesome. I think the screen on the iPad is wonderful but after seeing what they can do with the Retina screen on the iPhone I want that on my iPad. Also the competition are coming out with higher resolutions. I need more ports USB, SD, hdmi anything would be nice.
What are your thoughts?

No comments:
Post a Comment