This is correct you can now download iSwifter for the iPad in the App Store and stream all the flash you would like for Free!
Update: I was mistaken saying this app was free. To unlock the full version you will need to pay $0.99. This is not a bad price but I don't like the way it was hidden. Trial version will let you stream for about 10 minutes.
I have done some hands on with this app and got to say it does work. It may not be perfect, videos seem to be pretty choppy (but watchable). Games are not really optimized for a touch interface.
I have tested site like Hulu, NBC, Comedy Central, Facebook and everything works. I will keep trying more but I am impressed. Ok again video quality is choppy but watchable.
Browsing experience is not great; its slow and choppy also doesn't render perfectly. I will be sticking to Safari for now for normal browsing. Also browser does not seem to cache any of your information so you have to login every time you launch the app and go to a site.
Give it a try its free. But I have held off from apps like Skyfire because doesn't play Hulu and its $5.

No comments:
Post a Comment