My first look into the game this looks like to be the most complete MMORPG on the iPad to date.
I have not been able to find any reviews for the game yet but there are some trailers out there.
The game comes in at $6.99 and comes with 3 months of online game play included.But if you want to continue to play will will need to pony up for a subscription.
Subscriptions will be 99¢ per month, or $1.99 for 3 months, or $2.99 for 6 months.
This does not seem unreasonable to me but it all depends on the amount of content and the users that join.
I am not a big MMORPG person but may give this one a try. If so i will be coming with my full review.



1 comment:
Ok I just bought the game. So when I get some time into it I might do some kind of ongoing review.
Post a Comment