Be sure to visit CNET's site for further details on their picks.
I cant say I agree with all of them so I am going to attach my two cents.
Angry Birds HD
I like this game and think it is a fun to pickup and play. Now its not my favorite one of these type of games but i will be playing it for some time. This is one of my wife's and daughter's favorite game. There are 255 levels so it will keep you busy.
Broken Sword and Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror HD
I haven't tried this game yet ; it does look interesting but I am not a point and click kind of person.
Carcassone
I haven't played the one but looks interesting. But i promise there are more I have played below.
Civilization Revolution
Again another game I have played yet but I know I would like this if I ever get it.
Dead Space HD
This will be the next game I get for sure. The graphics look awesome and I could use a good scare on my ipad.
Fieldrunners
This is my type of game. I love tower defense but the price at $7.99 has kept me away so far.
FIFA 11 HD
This is not my type of game and probably wont be playing it.
Flight Control
I love this game it is so much fun and gets so hectic trying to land all the planes and helicopters.
Geometry Wars
This game is fun but way to hard for me. The controls work ok for what the ipad can do but its just not enough for this high action game.
Glow Hockey HD
I love playing air hokey with my daughter on the ipad but alone not as much fun.
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars HD
I played the demo of this game and really liked it. I haven't bought the full version because I know i don't have the time to sink into it.
Homerun Battle 3D
This game looks like a real fun game. But I am not a huge baseball guy so I haven't picked it up.
Madden 11 for iPad
Now this scratches my sports itch. I love Madden 11 for the ipad I am amazed that the ipad can actually pull this game off. Controls are good graphics are awesome.
Mad Skills Motocross
This looks like a fun game but I haven't tried it yet.
Marble Mixer
This is a supper fun game I play with my daughter and we have a blast with the 3 different levels and such a beautiful game this is one we always go back to. Now its not all that playing by your self.
Medieval HD
This game is supper fun. I love the medieval theme and the game is very fun. I had some control problems so had to move to the easier control scheme but it was fun.
Mirror's Edge
This is one of the first really good looking games on the ipad. Now the game still looks great. The easy controls are just plain fun. I haven't played all the way through but may go back and try now.
Monopoly
Oh Monopoly this is mine and many people's favorite board game. The Ipad version is perfect. Its fun to play by your self and with others. The graphics are wonderful and full of life. You can adjust many settings to get it to play just like you like.
Osmos for iPad
I have heard many good things about this game and hope to try it one day.
Plants vs Zombies
Wow ok if I had to pick my favorite Ipad game it might be this. I didn't put it on my top game list right now because I finished it and even though i do come back to try and get through a 2nd time I just wish they would add more levels. But if you haven't played you need to.
Puzzle Quest 2
I have heard so much good stuff about this game on the DS but i didnt even know it was on the Ipad I hope to check it out soon.
Real Golf 2011
I would like to get this game but I had Hot Shots 2 golf now on my Ipad and I really like that. Maybe when I get bored with that this one will be next.
Reckless Racing HD
I was expecting not to like this game but got it because all the good reviews. I am glad I did this game is excellent. I wish there were maybe some more levels but its still very fun. Even when I dont win online.
Scrabble
To be honest I am a Words with Friends guy. I like the way WWF plays on line better. But I did just find out you cant play WWF when you dont have a network connection. Yikes that could be a problem.
The Settlers HD
I really dig this game. I haven't had time to dive real deep into this game yet. But I can tell when I do it will have me hooked for a long time.
Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition for iPad
Not a game I have tried yet. But I am not a fan of using the motion control on my ipad for games.
The Pinball
This is one of my go to games. It is one beautiful pinball game. I am not so good at it but I love getting on there and knocking some silver balls around.
10 Pin Shuffle
I played the demo of this game and found it really fun. I now cant remember why i haven't picked it up yet.
Warpgate HD
Hmm i will have read up more on this. I haven't played it.
World of Goo
This is my most recent game and I love it. I am not sure if it will become one of my favorite pick up and play games but it is on that path. I would very much recommend this game.
I hope to have some more of my picks come out shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment