Monday, February 7, 2011

Motorola Xoom taking on Ipad?

Well here goes some more competition to our beloved Ipad.
I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing some more competition and the Xoom looks much more interesting than anything that has come before.
Xoom Overview:
1ghz Dual-Core Tegra 2 processor
Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
Front and rear facing camers
10.1-inch widescreen display

As owner of an Ipad and an Android phone I still think Android has some catching up to do. Especially in the app department. I am a gamer and that is not a strong suite for Android.

Could this all change with Honeycomb? Well I think it could with some more control over what Hardware and stop the vast fragmentation. But lets see what happens.

Well here is some hope for an Ipad 2 announcement soon. Come on Apple let it knock our socks off.

Here is the commercial let me know what you think? Are we all Apple drones?


No comments: