Friday, February 4, 2011

Top 5 Ipad Games 2/4/2011



These are the Top games I am playing at this time.

Words with Friends: Always just fun for a quick game of scrabble by pass and play.  But my favorite is being able to play over the internet with friends.  Asynchronously so I can take my turn when I want.  I believe this game I will be playing for a very long time.

Cut the Rope: All though I have finished the game I cant wait for a new gift box for me to master.  Unfortunately you can get through the game quickly its still a blast doing it.





Spider Man HD: This is one of my favorite supper heros so I was stoked to see it come to Ipad.  This game does not disappointed.  The action is great the bosses are fun. The graphics just pop looks great for a comic game. I would recommend this to any action game fans.



Madden NFL:  Well I guess everyone has supper bowl fever so this game is great while we wait.  The graphics look as realistic as I thought would be possible on Ipad.  It updates the rosters over the internet to keep everything current. I love that you can slow down the action its the only way I can win any games.  Football fans get this game.

Life on Ipad: This is not the best for playing by yourself.  But if you have any young kids or just a family that likes board games this is it. Now I love Monopoly but for playing with the family this game is always the choice.


Comment on some of your favorite games or if you disagree on my choices.

No comments: